Scenic Jungle Food
Scenic™ Jungle Food is an elongated, pencil-shaped morsel about 1" (2.5 cm) long with a light and crunchy texture for large- and medium-sized parrots like African Greys, Macaws, and Cockatoos that like to pick up food with their feet.
Creating a Diet
Jungle Food can be fed as single diet or mixed with fruits and vegetables. Follow this protocol when feeding with fruits and vegetables:
|Mature Pet Birds||50% Scenic & 50% fruits, veggies|
|Immature or Sick Birds||75% Scenic & 25% fruits, veggies|
|Breeding or Show Birds||90% Scenic & 10% fruits, veggies|
General Feeding Instructions
- Store Jungle Food in a cool, dry location while keeping it covered when not in use.
- No refrigeration is required.
- Do not use food that is old or shows signs of insect or rodent contamination. Never serve moldy food.
- Provide fresh water to your bird daily.
- Caution: Do not add vitamin and mineral supplements to this formula. This will upset the balance of nutrients already present in the food, causing potential contamination.
For retail packaging sizes, please vist the Scenic Bird Food oline store at www.scenicbirdfood.com.
Whole grain yellow corn, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, corn hominy feed, sucrose, sugar beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, soybean oil, zinc sulfate, flaxseed oil, dicalcium phosphate, niacin supplement, apple fiber, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, calcium carbonate, calcium pantothenate, sodium chloride, red chili pepper (mix and chili products), L-lysine, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, thiamin mononitrate, cobalt oxide, folic acid, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), natural and artificial color (mix, chili, and apple products), pyridoxine hydrochloride, choline chloride, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, d-biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin B-12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin E supplement.
|Crude Protein||20% Min.|
|Crude Fat||7% Min.|
|Crude Fiber||5% Max.|
|Available Iron||80 ppm Min.|
|Vitamin D-3||3500 IU/Kg Min.|
|Methionine & Cystine||0.9% Min.|
|Copper||20 ppm Min.|
|Iodine||2.5 ppm Min.|
|Selenium||0.3 ppm Min.|